Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stride Shift..... Flavor Changing Gum??? Whaaa???


This gum is the future. Gum that changes from one flavor to another. This particular gum changes from Citrus to Mint. The concept is that if you are undecided about what to chew... you could chew 2 different gums in 1 piece. The execution of this gum could be way better. I can't really decide when I am chewing the mint and when I am chewing the citrus. Also there is nothing I hate more than mushy gum and this gum defines mush. I would give this gum 3 1/2 out of 5 chews on the concept alone.

3 comments:

  1. I love it so much im chewing it rite now!!!!! Definately 5 out of 5!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this stuff for the first time yesterday. Neat concept but not really a fan. It reminds me of that scene in Willy Wonka when the gum changes flavors. My fav still has to be the Wrigley's stick gum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed it seems to turn to much more when I leave it alone in my mouth. When I chew it constantly, that tends to happen less.

    ReplyDelete